Thank you for visiting my blog!
– I was drawn to Jesus as my Lord & Savior when I was 10 years old. I heard about a Man who loved me no matter what and that was already really Good News to a broken 10-year old girl. My childhood was filled with multiple losses and sadness but I learned at an early ago how to numb the pain. It wasn’t until I could sit with God and others in my sorrow did I begin to heal. I wandered and lived a restless life until my early 40’s, when the gospel of Grace began to radically transform my life.
– I’ve been married to my husband Nathan since 1989 and we have three children and three grandchildren. Our marriage is a miracle of God’s mercy and we love to encourage other couples through our 3-day marriage intensives.
– My journey has been defined by an awareness of being loved and pursued. My dad passed away on December 2nd, 2018. He was not only a very present dad but one of my best friends. No matter what place I was in, good or bad, he never let go of the dreams he had for me and my family. I am forever grateful for the picture he gave me of my Heavenly Father’s love for me. Then there’s my husband who stepped in and showed me the passion of Jesus for His Bride. Though it took many years to be convinced and to receive my husband’s love, I surrendered in February of 2012. I often wonder why I was given the gift of a clear picture of God’s pursuit of me through both my dad and husband? I know that’s not everyone’s story and I weep with those who did not have that. It’s my prayer that my life will give others hope that God will always find a way to convince our hearts that we are loved and pursued.
– Nathan and I are undone by the relationships we have with each one of our children. They are our tribe and when grace finds an opening, it will take over in ways you can only give God the glory for. You become aware He is so much bigger, better and wiser.
– I love sushi, Pride & Prejudice, seeing others serving in their sweet spot, laughing, crying, reading, writing, speaking and though I’m an extrovert, I love silence and solitude.